Monday 18 December 2017

Merry Christmas Winter Woodland card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Hope your week is going well so far!
I wanted to stop in quickly today to share a sweet Christmas card with you featuring some of the newer products from Pretty Pink Posh.

I used the Winter Woodland stamp set and stamped onto watercolor card stock and colored in with Zig real brush markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies.
I cut the Christmas sentiment using the Merry Christmas Script die out of gold glitter paper and adhered it onto a piece of white card sock.
I then adhered my adorable images down surounding the die cut and stamped the 'merry' sentiment from the Angel Friends stamp set, onto some light blue card stock and cut into a small banner shape to adhere over the Christmas sentiment.


To finish off my card I adhered my panel onto a Sea Glass card base and scattered some Sparkling Clear Snowflakes.
That's it for my card today!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:

Winter Woodland stamp set
Winter Woodland coordinating dies
Merry Christmas Script Die
Angel Friends stamp set
Sparkling Clear Snowflakes
Neenah 80lb card stock
Sea Glass card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment