Tuesday 12 December 2017

Joy To The World Angel Friends

Hello!
Hope your all having a lovely day!
Stopping in to share a sweet CAS card today featuring the Angel Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.
I started with a white card stock panel that I had trimmed down slightly smaller then an A2 sized card. I cut a circle in the center using the Scallop Circle die and cut it again with Fog card stock. 
I ink blended some light blue ink in the center of an A2 white card base and adhered my panel on and inlayed my scallop circle I had cut.
I stamped my angels and banner onto a separate piece of white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies.

To give my card a finishing touch I added some Snowflakes.
That's it for my card today!
Thank you so much for stopping in!


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment