Tuesday 14 November 2017

Sequin Heart Card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Hope your having a lovely day so far!
Stopping in quickly to share a quick card featuring the very fun new Sparkle Dot 1 Patterns stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.
This stamp set was created to use with sequins and make fun sequin shapes but I've seen it used with Nuvo drops as well and looks amazing!




Ok so I started with a white piece of card stock and cut the sides using the Scallop Borders die and adhered onto a smoke gray card base from SSS.
I stamped the heart pattern into the middle and used the Friendship sequin mix to create the heart. I went back and forth between the 4mm and 6mm sequins, which ever fit best, and adhered down with zots bling mini glue dots.
I cut and adhered the twine and bows in the center and stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Greetings stamp set.
That finishes off my quick and simple card today, the sequin heart gives big impact so it looks awesome against a simple card.
That;s all for me today!
Thank you SO much for stopping in!!
xo

Supplies:
Smoke Gray card stock - Simon Says stamp
Neenah White 80lb card stock
Memento tuxedo black ink

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely genius stamp set! I would not have guessed at all. Lovely set of sequins too and I love the shape of your card xx

    ReplyDelete