Wednesday 12 July 2017

CAS Watercolor Card featuring Newton's Nook

Hello!!
I have a quick CAS card to share with you.
I decided to play along with the Inky Paws challenge today over at the Newton's Nook blog.
I couldn't resist those pretty colors.
Inky Paws Challenge #50 | Color Challenge: White, Melon, Grape and Strawberry | Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook



I used both the Lovely Blooms and Love grows stamp sets.
I stamped my flowers onto water color paper and colored in using my Zig real brush markers. I stamped my sentiment from the Lovely Blooms stamp set and to finish it off I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
That's it for my card today!

Thank you for stopping in!!

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Love the colouring and the simple design. Those white dots take it to another level. Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week an hope to see your creations next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love that you coordinated your sequins to the color of the flower! Absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete