Thursday 23 March 2017

Thanks Lovely featuring Concord and 9th

Hello!

Hope your all having a lovely day!
I have a floral card to share with you today featuring the Hello Lovely stamp set from Concord and 9th! It's such a springy stamp set! I could totally use some spring right now, its still super chilly here so I'm channeling spring in my cards! :)


I started my stamping the outline stamp of the flower on kraft card stock,along with the sentiments and trimmed of the end. I stamped the inside of the flower with Lavender ink from SSS and Mint ink from SSS for the leaves. Before adhering my kraft panel onto a white card base I stamped the 'lovely' sentiment on the white card base lining it up with the original sentiment so it gives the look of it hanging off.
I added a thin strip of silver sparkly paper onto the bottom and finished off with scattering some sequins from PPP.

Supplies:



1 comment: