Monday 13 March 2017

CAS Watercolor Birthday Card

Hello!!
I have another CAS creation to share with you today featuring the Watching Bloom stamp set, the same stamp set I used here. I try to make more then one creation with a stamp set while I have it out or when it first arrives otherwise I sometimes forget I have them :P

This creation would be another one that would  be super easy to mas produce. I started off with water color paper and stamped my image and sentiment in the left corner. I did some messy water coloring of the flowers with my Zig real brush markers and used the same colors with some water to create some splatter effects. I added a small strip of purple card stock and silver glitter paper onto the side and adhered my panel onto a top fold A2 card base.




That's it for my creation today!
Thank you so very much for popping in!


Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully simple! I should follow your example and make more than one card at a time. I do forget I have stamp sets!! xx

    ReplyDelete